i made this apple crisp in hurry
and i even forgot the original source for this recipe!
miss kalut sungguh!
- 6 apples (green or red or anything. your choice)
- 2tsp cinnamon + 2tsp brown sugar
- 1/2cup butter
- 1cup flour
- 1cup quick cooking oat -- i used quaker oat
- 3/4cup white sugar
- preheat oven to 180C.
- peel and slice the apples and place them in the 9x13 baking dish.
- sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar over the apple slices.
- mix other ingredient until crumbly and pour on top of the apples.
- bake 40-50mins.
note: i halved the recipe above and bake in 9inch pie plate.