assalamu'alaikum wrt wbt
hari khamis dapat email teman seusrah nak bawak durian
tak sesuailah pulak kalau saya nak bawak kek
makanya.. digodek2 pinterest, jumpa resepi bun ni..
dah lama "pin"kan sampai terlupa!
|simple and easy!|
- 1 lb all purpose flour (approx. 4 cups)
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tsp activated dry yeast
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- seeds to decorate
- Mix all ingredients together starting with the flour, adding water, yeast, mayo and lastly the salt.
- Knead well until the dough becomes smooth and keeps together. If the dough is too sticky add a couple of spoon of flour, if is too dry add a bit of water. In the end you should have a rather soft dough.
- Put the dough in a large bowl and cover with plastic film, then place in a warm place to proof (I usually put it in the oven with the light on)
- When the dough has doubled (2-6 hours depending on room condition), form it into balls slightly bigger than a golf ball and place in a baking dish to proof until it doubles in size.
- Choose an baking dish that is not too big. (You can use a large pizza pan or two cake pans.)
- The idea is that while raising the bread rolls will fill the whole pan and create a sort of big flower.
- When the rolls have proofed, brush with the lightly beaten egg and decorate with your favorite seeds: sunflower, pumpkin, flax or even paprika or grated cheese.
- Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
|si lembut gebu yang tawar :p|
roti yg lembut walaupun tiada agen pelembut!
cuma.. tawar heber je.. tapi bila makan dgn durian atau jem stoberi.. yummy!