assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt.
gandingan pisang dan coklat memang mengujakan saya
malah, saya pernah menggunakan nick: coklatbanana
(sungguh kebudak-budakkan! :p)
bila muncul kek chocolate banana di secret recipe
hampir selang sehari cik abe belikan - as a surprise
sampai kena bagitau kat dia - pls stop buying for a while..
memang suka tapi kalau dah selalu sgt.. muak la jugak. kan?
resepi ni saya jumpa dalam pinterest
semalam saya buat dalam keletihan..
bersama2 4orang askar yg keceriaan
masing2 nak tolong ummi - memang sangat havoc!
dalam "kehavocan", terlupa letak baking powder!
sejurus sblm masuk oven baru teringat..
|beware. looks can be deceiving ;)|
Triple Fudge Banana Bread
makes one loaf (or about 3 mini loaves)
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large bananas, mashed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips + 1/2 teaspoon flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan (mine was 9×5) liberally with non-stick spray or grease with butter. In a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and sugar together until smooth. Whisk in vanilla extract, then add bananas and milk and mix until combined. Add in dry ingredients slowing, mixing with a spoon until batter comes together. Add in melted butter and mix until incorporated, then stir in melt chocolate.
- Toss chocolate chips with 1/2 teaspoon to coat, then fold into batter. Pour batter into loaf pan. Set pan on a baking sheet, then bake for 55-60 minutes, or until center is set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove bread from over and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips if desired (i wanted to sprinkle but i totally forgot abt this!! ). Let cool completely (1-2 hours) before cutting.