assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt,
choc pear tart ni dah ditukar buahnya..
jadi choc lai tart.. sebab guna buah lai
adik beradik pear la jugak. kan? ;)
rasanya nak ganti buah2 lain pun boleh ni..
anything that can goes with chocolate..
|the choc melted feverishly! kes guna choc topping :p|
tapi lepas simpan dlm peti semalaman dia jadi mantop!
- 4Tbs less than 2cups of all purpose flour
- 125g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 pinch salt
- 150g bittersweet chocolate <-- i just use leftover from choc topping
- 3 pears, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2-3Tbs sugar, adjust the sugar amount to your liking
Sauce/ On top:
- 2 eggs
- 200ml 35% cream
- 75ml milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- oiled the 23cm (9inch) pie plate. preheat the oven to 180C.
- combine all crust ingredient in large bowl. spread the dough in the oiled plate with your palm equally. also spread the dough on top of the edges. pierce the dough all over with fork and bake for 15minutes.
- melt the chocolate in double boiler. spread evenly on a cooled crust.
- mix the pear slices with sugar and place all over the chocolate.
- blend the sauce ingredient and pour all over the pears.
- bake for 45minutes or until the tops take golden color. serve while still warm.