assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt
last 2 days i tried to use the BM's dough menu
but my yogurt bread turns weirdo!
forgot to snap though.. too frustated i guess.
today i tried once again.. to use dough menu
since the yogurt has khalas.. i had to try other recipe
wonderfully soft bread
- 310g bread flour
- 60g cake plain flour
- 40g Nestle CoffeeMate milk powder
- 115ml skim milk (fresh milk)
- 20g condensed milk
- 55g castor sugar
- 3g salt
- 7g instant yeast
- 1 egg + 2 egg yolks (I used 2 large eggs)
- 40g butter (room temperature)
- Egg Glace : 1 egg lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon water fresh milk <-- i just use 1Tbs fresh milk + few drops of honey
|sikecik tak sabar nak makan|
- Sieve flour mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of flour mixture and add in all the rest of ingredients except butter.
- Mix till a dough is formed and knead in the butter till you get a smooth dough.
- Prove dough for 50 minutes or till double in size.
- Divide dough into 12 portions of 60g each and shape it or wrap in the filling. Prove for another 50 minutes or till double in size.
- Brush with egg wash and bake at 190C for 15 minutes or till cooked.
Note : I used my breadmaker to do the job for me...
alhamdulillah.. the bread turns out wonderfully soft!!! superb!
thanks to yat, mamafami & florence for posting this recipe.