assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt
apple yeast sugar tart ni sebijik macam roti yg taruk apple kat atas
ada sahabat usrah kata macam potato bread
does not fit the tart name except for using tart pan..
alahai.. siapalah saya nak mempertikaikan resepi yg dicedok??
yg pasti ramai yg kenyang dengan apple tart yg lembut ni. alhamdulillah...
- 1 ¾ cups (245g) all purpose flour, sifted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (120ml) warm whole milk
- 2 tablespoons (28g) softened unsalted butter
- 2-3 eating apples – I used Gala apples
- 1/3 cup (67g) demerara sugar <-- i used brown sugar
- ½ cup (120ml) thick cream*
- Place flour, salt, sugar and yeast into a bowl. Whisk egg with milk and mix into flour mixture. Work in butter and knead to a smooth, thick batter – I used my Kitchen Aid with the hook attachment. Place in a buttered bowl and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise in a draught-free place for 30 minutes.
- Knock back dough, then press it into a 22cm buttered pie plate or loose-bottomed flan pan, cover with plastic and allow to recover for 30 minutes (it will have puffed slightly).
- Preheat oven to 225°C/437°F.
- Peel apples, cored them and cut into eighths. Press apple slices into the dough, and sprinkle with the demerara sugar. Place pie plate/flan pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 200°C/395°F.
- Spoon cream over apples and bake for 20 minutes. The top should be slightly caramelized and the tart light and spongy. Eat warm.