assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt.
kali ni "turn" anak dara pulak bawak buah tangan kesekolah
banana bread jadi pilihan sebab ada pisang yg bertaburan
cik abe beli sebelum kami pergi bercuti..
balik dari bercuti pisang jatuh tergolek satu demi satu..
ngam-ngam ada 3 biji ~ 1 1/2cwn utk ikut resepi yang dah di"pin" kan
(sedang mengalami pinsomnia tahap sederhana :p)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar <-- i reduced to 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup butter, softened ~ about 57g
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute <-- equals to 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Place sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 1 minute). Add banana, egg substitute, and yogurt; beat until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until moist.
- Place chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly. <-- i prefer to double boil my chocolate.
- Add 1 cup batter to chocolate, stirring until well combined. Spoon chocolate batter alternately with plain batter into an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Swirl batters together using a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
kak insyirah took the whole loaf to school..
ngam2 je utk the kids + teacher faizah.
hope they like it :)