assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt
super easy super moist chocolate cupcake by:
along, angah & kak insyirah. way to go girls!
requires 2 bowls: 1 for dry ingredients, 1 for wet ingredients
mix in the wet into dry. stir and pour into casing.
bake 20mins & wallah!
super duper easy!
super duper moist & yummy too!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brewed coffee (or 1 cup of warm water mixed with 1 1/2 teaspoons of espresso powder or instant coffee granules)
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp (1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp) olive oil
|WIP: work in progress|
- Preheat oven to 350°F with a rack in the middle position. Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt until there are no visible clumps (cocoa tends to clump up).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coffee (or water plus coffee granules), vinegar, vanilla extract, and olive oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir only until they just come together. The mixture should be thin and rather lumpy.
- Ladle the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them about two-thirds of the way full. Place in oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a bamboo skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on a rack. Once cool, you can eat plain, sprinkle with powdered sugar, or drizzle or coat with frosting.
|can u taste the moistness?|