i only remember when i woke up at 130am..
mujur jugak terjaga.. kalau dak.. tak kesampaian hajat adikku itu..
dalam menanti rvc dlm oven, godek2 kejap buat brownies ni
dgn niat nak kasik kat ami & amati yg dah lama tak jumpa
walhal dok dekat saja..
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter at room temperature, plus more for pan <—180g
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, plus more for topping
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup mashed very ripe banana
- Heat oven to 350F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil and grease foil with butter. Melt bittersweet and unsweetened chocolate in a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
- Combine butter and granulated sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add 3 eggs; beat to combine. Scrape sides of bowl; add chocolate, ¾ cup flour, and salt. Mix until just combined, 15 to 20 seconds, scraping sides of bowl once.
- In a food processor, process cream cheese until smooth and creamy, 25 to 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl using a rubber spatula; add egg yolk, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, remaining tablespoon flour, and remaining egg. Process until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl; fold in mashed banana using a rubber spatula.
- Spread chocolate batter into prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, make three trenches in batter, and fill with cream-cheese batter. To marble the top, run the tip of a knife back and forth across the two batters.
- Bake until set, about 40 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before cutting. Cut into large squares and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. <-- nay, i opted this out.
saya buat separuh adunan, guna loyang 8x8inci.
amboi.. sedapnya! very moist, very yummy!
tak cukup2 makan seketul..
i love it to the max!