sayu sungguh rasa di hati..
bulan mulia bulan yang diberkati.. bulan yang pasti kurindui..
semoga Allah terima segala amal ibadat kita.. ameen..
dan semoga segala kebaikan yang dilakukan dibulan mulia ini
tidak dicemamari dengan keasyikan menyambut aidilfitri
marilah kita bermaafan dan berkunjung-kunjungan
demi menyambung silaturrahim..
anak2 sedara bagi sekotak besar whipping cream
yang dah hampir due date.. lagi 3hari je drp tarikh pemberian
saya terus teringatkan resepi cream cake dlm buku lauren chattman
dah lama teringin nak buat tapi sayang nak guna cream sampai 2cawan!
bila dapat sekotak besar terus rasa excited & terus buat utk diorang ;)
bila dah siap amboi.. wanginya bau.. macam bau susu vanilla!
sumber: cake keeper cakes by lauren chattman
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 3/4 cups sugar <-- i reduce to 2 1/2C but its still manis!
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat on medium-high speed for 5 minutes, until pale yellow and thick. Stir in the vanilla.
- When the mixer is on medium-low speed, pour 1/3 of the cream into the egg mixture in a steady stream. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture and mix just to combine. Scrape the sides down and repeat twice, until all of the flour and cream has been used. At the end beat on medium speed for 1 minute to combine.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake the cake for about 1 hour, until golden brown and a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. The sides will also pull away from the pan. Do check the cake at 45 minutes and tent it with foil if it is getting too dark.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then invert it onto a cooling rack. Let cool completely before slicing.
- Store uneaten cake in a cake keeper or wrap in plastic and store at room temperature up to 3 days (err.. in humid KL i think its better to store in the fridge instead of room temp.)