assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt
this whole bundt cake
is solely dedicated for my usrah group
source: ovenhaven (originally from allrecipes.com)
german apple bundt cake
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil / olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups apple – peeled, cored and diced
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F. Grease and flour one 9×13 inch pan, or a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat oil and eggs together until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Add this mixture to the egg mixture, and mix until combined. The batter will be very thick.
- Fold in the apples. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 45 mins (55 mins, if you’re using a bundt pan), or until cake tests done.
- Leave cake to cool before dusting with powdered sugar, or pouring a glaze.
half of it is meant for my staff as well ;)