assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt,
this apple chips is the most healthiest snacks i've ever eaten
and the most easiest snacks to be done!
you just need an apple
a mandolin or a slicer
and brown sugar + cinnamon powder
the only critical thing is time: you need to wait 2 hours to enjoy it!
but its worth the waiting time.. insyaallah..
homemade apple chips
- 1 green apple
- 2tbs brown sugar
- 1tbs cinnamon
- preheat the oven to 107-110C.
- slice the apples as thin as you can <-- i think i need to invest on mandolin. my plastic-pasar-malam mandolin is killing me with frustation!
- mix the sugar + cinnamon. dip the apple slice lightly in the mixture.
- Lay the slices on the baking sheets, about 12 slices per sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove one pan at a time and flip the apple slices over with tongs. When you return pans to oven, also rotate them - put the one that was on the top rack on the bottom. Bake for one more hour. Remove pans from oven. Apple slices will start to harden up pretty quickly. Remove with tongs.
|the result of thick coating = huduh bangat!|
but still very crispy :)