assalamu'alaikum wrt wbt
ia berlaku secara kebetulan..
kebetulan terjumpa pisang dlm freezer.. (bibik tlg simpan)
kebetulan terjumpa resepi kek pisang dalam blog ni..
sumber: cnp dari bake for happy kids
- 250g plain flour
- 175g dark chocolate pieces
- 250g caster sugar <-- i reduced to 180g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 125g butter
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 tsp baking powder
|chocolate + banana = i love thou..|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced). Grease a 900g loaf tin and line with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then add the vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder then gradually add to the batter and beat well.
- Mash the bananas and beat them into the mix. Stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake in the center of the oven for 50 min, until skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Leave the cake in the tin to cool.
- This loaf cake is best served warm. Keep any uneaten cake in an airtight container at room temperature for about 3 days.
lembut gebus nikmat terasa.. alhamdulillah...
this. is. the loveliest chocolate banana loaf. for year 2012.