this shredded potato bake was my dinner last nite for me & my bibik. hehe.
the kids already had their dinner outside. thats y its only for me & makcik.
the initial idea is from potato baked with onion & tomato.
but i want to be quick. its almost maghrib!
boiling the potatoes is time consuming!
hence the idea of shredding it ;)
- 2 medium potato, shredded
- 2Tbs butter
- half of yellow onion, diced
- 2Tbs flour
- 1C milk
- salt & pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced
- cheddar cheese
- heat your oven to 180C.
- shred the potatoes. keep aside.
- melt the butter in pan. add onion until its translucent. add flour. add milk. add shredded potatoes and mix well. sprinkle salt & pepper.
- grease your baking dish - foil/ ramekins/ casseroles.
- pour everything into your baking dish. layer tomato slices. sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- bake for 25-30mins.
alhamdulillah.. kenyang :)