assalamu'alaikum wrt wbt.
this is my friday breakfast :)
alhamdulillah.. telan 2 bijik dah kenyang!
adapted from: snackinginthekitchen
- 1 pound sausage (Ayamas)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- grated Cheese as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Boil salted water and dump sausages for few minutes. Take out sausages and blanched the broccoli florets.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil. Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
- Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.