assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt
i love my husband. oh well.. everyone love their husband!
my husband didnt buy me handbag or shoes.. (ok. he did once for each item)
i admit that am no collector. i can only have 1 handbag 1 shoes 1 sandals at 1 time.
truly 1Malaysia spirit! hehe :pbut he always buy me things i needed.. and i love him more for that!
things like cream cheese, butter, flours, chocolates, oranges
even when i dont need them and i didnt ask him to buy it
i say nothing to him but silently say Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah..
..for a kind-hearted & responsible husband
..for the rizq that You bestow upon us
and this week i have 2 pounds of cream cheeses and loads of oranges
thats the beginning of this orange cranberry cheesecake story
adapted from tasteofhome
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 14 crackers) <-- i use oat crunch biscuit
- 2Tbs butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (susu pekat)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1Tbs flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until fluffy. Beat in orange juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Add flour. Fold in cranberries and orange zest. Pour filling over crust. Place on pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake using waterbath method at 170C for 60 minutes or until center is almost set. Leave in the oven with the oven door open ajar for another 60 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
end of story, i brought the whole cheesecake to office since no one will gobble them at home.(even my husband! he's on a constantly consistent diet).. alhamdulillah.. khalas! yang tak sempat jamah pun ada.. another reason to bake another cheesecake ;)