assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt.
she's the only at home who really eat my loaf bread
the others prefer gardenia.. huhuhu..
sebab dah lewat.. i dumped everything in the BM
by 12pm the whole house smells like a bakery
but.... the loaf is flat. no. not only flat.. it caves in.
from the troubleshooting guide, the possible cause might be:
- too much liquid - need to reduce liquid by 3tsp
- too much yeast - try a quicker cycle next time
- high humidity and warm weather - add milk straight from fridge
i did use warm milk since the recipe says so.
tak terlintas dek akal humidity akan memberi kesan.. :|
but the bread is edible & quite good when you toast it.
toasted banana loaf bread + peanut butter = yummy!
anyhow.. i turned it to more yummier form which is bread pudding
alhamdulillah.. kenyang kami se-opis pagi ni :)
|see the top? huduh bangat! huhuhu..|
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 medium-sized bananas, cut into chunks, about 3/4 cup
please click the above kingarthur link for detail instruction..
as for the bread pudding, i tweaked zarin's recipe.. simple & easy. ty dear!
alamak. takde gambar itu bread pudding-lah. sudah khalas semuanya.
btw, we went to kidzania last sunday.
if you want to bring your kids.. pls do so during non-school holidays.