i have two tub of unused HL protein powder (or rather known as F3)
bought those moons ago.. before ramadhan.. as a preparation for sahur
for me and my kids.
tapinya cek tak boleh telannn!!!
tried twice. almost puked there and then. same goes with the kids :|
but i need to use up those expensive powder!
alhamdulillah.. after a lengthy googling..
i came across one recipe that i think would be nice to try..
yep. tried it last monday and hey! i can finish off the whole pan!
but of course i didnt do it. buruk lantak wehhh!
i shared with other parents and a teacher while waiting for insyirah
oh! my eldest, insyirah took UPSR this year ;)
tolong doakan kejayaannya ya! (ummi yg over anyway thank u for the doa :) )
here's the recipe from your trainer paige with my mod
- 1/2cup quick cooking oat (i used quaker oat)
- 1cup Almond meal/flour
- 4-6 scoops protein powder
- 2 large ripe bananas (smashed)
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2cup coconut oil (i used canola oil)
- 1Tbs honey
- 1/2cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and spray a load pan with nonstick spray.
- Add all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and stir until mixed together.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan (i use 8x8 pan) and cook for 25-30 minutes, using the toothpick method to check for doneness.
senang, sedap, kenyang & healthy! :D