selagi itulah dok tayang resepi berasaskan stoberi
tapi kali ni pelakon utama adalah pisang
stoberi sekadar pelakon tambahan..
tetiba teringat luqman buat banana stroberi shake dulu2..
dia tengok kat cerita high 5.. terus godek2 sendiri bila cukup bahan
masa tu dia baru umur 5-6thn rasanya..
- 6 ounces unsalted butter, melted and browned to just over 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar <-- i scooped out abt 2tsp
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (any fat content) or buttermilk <-- i use buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cup mashed banana (from about 3 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries plus 1 strawberry very thinly sliced, for topping
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Butter will begin to foam and crackle as it melts. When the crackling subsides, the butter will begin to brown. Swirl the pan as the butter cooks. When the butter browns and begins to smell nutty, remove the pan from the flame and transfer the butter to a small bowl. Taking the butter out of the hot saucepan will stop the butter from overcooking and burning. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, and yogurt or buttermilk. Whisk in the mashed bananas. When butter has cooled, whisk in the browned butter.
- Add the wet ingredients, all at once to the dry ingredients. Fold together, making sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl to reveal any hidden pockets of flour. Fold in the diced strawberries. Fold together ingredients, but try not to over stir.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and top with thinly sliced strawberries. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a skewer inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to rest in the pan for 15 minutes, before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Bread will last 4 days, well wrapped at room temperature. This loaf also freezes well.
|mak kata geli tengok stoberi atas kek tu.. mcm ulat! hehe..|
moist sangat2.. dan lembut je..
mak suka! makcik siap mintak resepi ;)