sementelah cornmeal masih berbaki, saya gugel resepi cornmeal muffins.
satu chocolate muffins, satu jenis lagi cornmeal muffins..
tapi bila dah siap cornmeal muffins ni..
rasa macam tak adil pulak.. nanti ada yg dapat cornmeal, nak chocolate..
rasanya.. budak2 lagi suka chocolate muffins, kan?
maka, cornmeal muffins ni jadi habuan teman2 di ofis ;)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- zest of 1 lemon <-- i use orange zest
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup jam (I used raspberry, but it's really up to you)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and lemon zest with your fingers until the sugar is a yellowish color. Add in the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt. Add in the beaten egg, oil and milk, stirring until just combined.
- Fill muffin cups half full. Place 1/2-1 tbsp of jam onto batter. Scoop in another spoonful of batter, until the muffin cup is 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until set and slightly golden. (i bake at 180C)
- Allow the muffins to cool before removing from the muffin tin. Makes about 15 muffins.
sori tak daya nak translate. c&p direct dari leannebakes :(
dah 130am.. sure weng masuk opis esok!