assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt
tak aman nak update blog..
hemsem! body nampak mantop!
kebetulan cik abe kehilangan kereta awal bulan 2 yg lalu..
hingga kini masih tercari2 kereta yg nak diganti..
kata bini: proton preve.. saya mesti pilih!
ye ye o je! cik abe yg nk beli.. bini yg lebih2 :p
cerita kek pulak.. dah lama tanda kat buku.. nak buat
tapi bila ada pisang.. asik lupa.. asik la cari resepi muffin pisang
wiken lepas saja belek2 buku.. langsung letak atas dapur.. supaya tak lupa lagi!
For The Topping :
sumber: cake keeper cakes
sumber: cake keeper cakes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
For The Cake :
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch process cocoa powder, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar <-- i use 3/4cup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
|next time senduk batter perlahan kedalam loyang.. jgn tuang skaligus.. |
habis terkona2 banana tu..
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick pan and dust with flour.
- Heat the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat until foaming. Whisk in the brown sugar, turn the heat to low, and cook, whisking, for 2 minutes. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Arrange the banana slices in concentric circles on top of the sugar mixture. Set aside.
Make The Cake :
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the butter and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl and cream with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides after each. Turn the mixer to high speed and beat until the mixture is light and increased in volume, about 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla.
- With the mixer on low, stir in 1/3 of the flour mixture. Stir in 1/2 of the buttermilk. Repeat with the remaining flour and milk, ending with the flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat the batter on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour the batter over the bananas, gently spreading it into an even layer.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let stand for 5 minutes. Holding the pan and a plate together with oven mitts, immediately invert the hot cake onto the plate. If necessary, replace any fruit stuck to the bottom of the pan. Let the cake cool for 20 minutes and serve warm, or serve at room temperature. Store uneaten cake in a cake keeper, or wrap in plastic and store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
saya cukup suka kek yg ada buttermilk! konfem kek akan lembut gebus!
kek ni pulak chocolate cake yg ada banana.. amboila.. double suka! :D
alhamdulillah.. sikecik pun sgt suka.. kejap2 bukak peti es mintak kek.