assalamu'alaikum wrm wbt,
2 tahun lepas pernah buat victoria sandwich cake..
tahun ni revisit with a different recipe..
which is kak yani's MIL's recipe
thank you kak yani! everybody love it!
everybody tu beradik2 yg datang rumah mak smlm
mak buat kenduri kecik.. ajak adik beradik sekitar kl
source: kak yani KITCHENGUARDIAN
- 220g gula castor
- 1tbs golden syrup
- 5biji telur
- 280g self raising flour <-- saya guna tepung superfine + 3tsp baking powder + 1/2tsp garam
- 2-3Tbs milk
- Preheat oven at 170C. Line baking tin with parchment paper or just grease & sprinkle flour. (i use 2 8inch round tin + 3 muffin cups.)
- Cream butter and sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs in three additions. What I did was to break 5 eggs and beat slightly. <-- i follow u kak yani!
- Lastly add srf in 3 additions, fold in milk until incorporated.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until golden in colour.
- Let cool and sandwich with Raspberry jem, and sprinkle sugar on top!