maka mula operasi mencari resepi cornbread atau corn muffins..
jumpa dalam allrecipes.. tengok comments banyak positive..
boleh cuba buat.. bagi utk luqman & kawan2 makan masa wrap-up, insyaallah!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the honey, eggs and salt. Mix in flour, cornmeal and baking powder. Stir in milk until batter is smooth. Fold in corn. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops of muffins are lightly browned.
the sweetness is just rite with the cornish taste..
oh! so yummm!!!