a very quick & easy one!
glad they love it :)
when muaz ask what itis
i told him.. its cekodok with sosej & cheese :p
|arghhh.. bad picture = an eyesore!|
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces pepperoni and/or sausage, cut into small pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder; whisk in the milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella and pepperoni and/or sausage; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.