i never searched further.. just copy out the recipe.. waiting for the time to execute
and the right time came today.. while waiting for dear hubster to come back from work (aiya..sunday pun kerja!)
perut sudah lapar berkeriok2.. macam2 lagu dah dia nyanyi.. tp malasnya nak masak :(
so, dalam kemalasan, i went down to prepare this crustless pizza
while in the process making it, my dearie came back and yelled.. jom! jom!
haiyah! soheh burnt pizza tu nanti!
and boy oh boy.. i was so right! haha..
anyway, lepas taruk topping bagai.. the hideous burnt is covered
except for the sides.. which turn out very crusty! sedap! i like!
plan nak buat lunch.. it turn out to be for tea instead ;)
but i think u can have it anytime of the day!
breakfast, brunch, tea, supper.. it is so simple yet so very versatile!
i vividly remembered it was nigella's recipe..
when i search today.. yup! found it here
seksa sungguh macik tuh! :p
- 1 egg
- 100g plain flour <-- 2/3Cup
- a pinch of salt
- 250ml milk <-- 1Cup
- butter, for greasing
- 100g grated Cheddar cheese <-- 1Cup
- toppings of your choice (eg. pepperoni slices, cherry tomatoes) <-- only have sausages :/
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Whisk the egg, flour, salt and milk to make a smooth batter. Stir in half of the grated cheese.
- Grease an 8-inch round baking pan/pie dish, and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 30mins, then remove the pan from the oven. Add your toppings, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Return to the oven, and bake for another 2-3mins, until the cheese has melted.
i added mozarella cheese and a few spoondrops of pizza sauce.
my chubby boy really loves it! he had half the pizza all for himself for dinner. ummi dah masak lauk pauk bagai dia tak layan pun!