dapat juga dimaterialisasikan pada ahad yg lalu..
pagi2 sebelum ke kelas dah siap roti & kek koko-milo
petangnya.. ditapau makan dlm kereta..
tapi budak2 tu tetap nak makan roti gardenia sapu kaya. sedey ummi tau!
resepi cedok dari blog zarin. mohon c&p kat sini yek zarin. tqvm! :)
inspirasi asal dari kakshidah of dairimama ;)
basic sweet bun dough:
- 200g bread flour
- 100g plain flour
- 6g instant yeast
- 55g sugar
- 140g milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2tsp salt
- 45g butter
- 100g raisins } soak for 5mins
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer, except butter and rasins.
- Beat at medium speed until it form a dough and add in the butter.
- Continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
- Cover the dough and let it prove for 45-60mins.
- Flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead in the raisins.
- Divide dough into about 55g each portion and rest for another 10mins.
- Shape into round ball and arrange it on a greased tray.
- Cover and leave to prove for 45mins until it doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Brush surface with milk and bake in a preheated oven for 10mins until buns is brown.
- Remove buns from tin, brush surface with butter and cool on a wire rack.