ingatkan bangunan ja.. :p
tapi bila dibelek dan ditelek2..
sungguh meruntun nafsu yg kekontangan breakfast yg enak!
en.wiki kata strata ni:
Strata or stratta is a family of layered casserole dishes in American cuisine.
The most common modern variant is a brunch dish, similar to a quiche or frittata, made from a mixture which mainly consists of bread, eggs and cheese. It may also include meat or vegetables. The usual preparation requires the bread to be layered with the filling in order to produce layers (strata). It was popularized in the 1984 Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook by Julee Rosso andSheila Lukins.dalam betty crocker's site ada macam2 resepi strata..
the one i made is quite different..
its a sweet strata.. macam bread pudding but me likey! ;)
i halved the below recipe & made in 8x8inch pyrex glass
- 3 1/2 - 4 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave syrup <-- i replace with honey
- 8 sliced bananas
- Lightly butter the bottom of a 9x13 dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla and agave syrup.
- Spread Nutella on half the squares/rectangles of bread and layer them in the dish, nutella side facing up. Layer sliced bananas on top. Spread Nutella on the remaining squares/rectangles of bread and layer them on top of the bananas (nutella side facing down).
- Pour the egg mixture on top, pressing gently with a spoon so that the bread soaks it all up. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4hours).
- Preheat oven to 350F (170C). Bake strata for 35 minutes, uncovered.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Dust with icing sugar & serve. I drizzled a little mixture of nutella & cream on top before serving.
i drizzled hershey's chocolate syrup on top..
definitely a yummeh breakfast!