of course anak gebu ummi tu sgt suka!
kakak & adik makan 'pie' saja..
the cheese topping diserahkan kpd yang sgt suka.
source: betty crocker cookbook
Betty says "If you hold your uncooked spaghetti together in a bundle, 4 ounces is about as big around as the size of a quarter."
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I used my homemade sauce)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup small curd creamed cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
Heat oven to 375°. Grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
While spaghetti is cooking, cook beef, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened.
Drain spaghetti. Place spaghetti in pie plate; gently press on bottom and 1 inch up side of pie plate.
Mix eggs and cottage cheese; spread evenly over spaghetti. Spoon beef mixture over cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.