the simplest & healthiest(minus the frosting) carrot cake
- 1cup olive oil
- 1cup brown sugar
- 1.5cup plain flour
- 1.5tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2tsp ground cinnamon
- 2cups grated carrot
- 1cup chopped walnut
- grate carrot & chop walnut.
- preheat oven to 180Celcius. grease cake pan with butter and flour.
- in bowl1: whisk oil, sugar & eggs (larger bowl please).
- in bowl2: sift all dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- pour bowl2 into bowl1 mixture. mix well.
- add carrot and walnut into the mixture. stir until combined.
- pour into your cake pan. bake 45mins.
- 250gm cream cheese
- 1cup icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- combine all ingredients in mixer. mix well.
- spread on top of cooled carrot cake.
just cant stop biting into it.