but this popovers excite us
one whole family. including makcik!
its so fun to watch them grow (in the oven-lah!)
found the recipe from felicia's blog (its a great site!)
you can read & see from her pictures
and understand what all the excitement is about :))
easy peasy to make
a blender or food processor will do.
- blend all the ingredients: 1C flour. 1C milk. 3eggs. 2tbs butter
- the batter might be sticky so make sure butter and milk is in the same room temperature
- you can sieve the batter if its lumpy. i just continued to whisk (lazy me!)
- pour the batter into muffin cup or muffin tray (without the cup also can do)
- bake at 220Celcius for 25mins
- reduce the temperature to 175Celcius and continue bake for another 15mins
- enjoy it with strawberry jem or honey or anything
my grumpy-froggy looking popovers
kiddos like it. mummy like it more than kiddos.
definitely will make it again.
maybe for breakfast??
will try the recipe from here