this recipe is from ms.rinnchan's fp
i just love her fp..
as much as i love my other REFERENCES
this is a hit with the kiddos!
and dear hubby (who is on diet) can't resist smiling when he tasted it :)
- 200gm macaroni - boil till softened
- 70gm parmesan cheese
- 200gm chicken - cubed/ sliced/ cut small - any style
- 50gm minced meat
- 1 potato - thinly sliced
- 1 pc white onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4tbs butter
- 5tbs flour
- 2.5cup fresh milk
- 1/2cube chicken stock - melt with 1/2cup of warm water
- salt to taste
- Boil the macaroni till softened.
- Fry the mixture for filling. I used olive oil to saute the onion.
- Pour in other filling ingredients and add water to soften the potato. Set aside.
- White sauce: melt butter. add flour. add milk. add chicken stock. Stir well.
- Pour filling mixture into white sauce. Stir well.
- Mix together sauce and macaroni in baking dish.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 220Celcius for 15-20mins.
this recipe is very versatile
add on capsicum or cauliflower or broccoli or mushroom
anything your heart desire
whole family love it to the max!
feels like love is in the air...