meaning: apple cake (bahasa finnish)
|vauva omenakakku ;)|
- 100g butter (soft)
- 2/3cup caster sugar
- 1egg, beaten
- 1 2/3cups plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp cinnamon powder <-- i added
- 2/3cup sour cream
- 2 dessert apples
- Whisk the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Combine the flour, bp and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture and sour cream into the batter. Don’t over mix!
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Pour the batter into a cake tin and submerge the apple slices.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar and bake in a 170oC oven for 45 mins – 1 hour. <-- i use muffin pan and bake 35mins.
lembut weh kek nih!!
i sprinkled the sliced apples with cinnamon+sugar.
|another adjustment: sprinkle cinnamon+brown sugar+almond nibs & grill 5mins|