- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- zest of one lemon and juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon matcha powder
- Divide the batter in half (just eyeball it) into two separate bowls. In one bowl add the zest and lemon juice. In the other bowl, fold in the matcha tea powder.
- Pour some of the lemon batter into the pan. Top it with a portion of the green tea batter. Add more lemon and top with more green tea batter. Fill the loaf pan, leaving at least 1-inch of room at the top of the pan for the cake to rise. Swirl gently and minimally with a butter knife to get a good swirl effect. With the remaining batter, make mini muffins or cupcakes.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean. The mini muffins will take about 15 minutes and the cupcakes will take about 18-20 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, allow the loaf to rest in the pan for 20 minutes before running a knife along the edges of the pan and inverting the cake onto a cooling rack.
|kekurangan adunan matcha :(|
saya separuhkan adunan dan bakar dalam loyang loaf pan kecil (8x4inci)
bagi saya.. lemon dan green tea kurang serasi..
gandingan coklat (atau mocha) & green tea lebih sensasi
atau.. adakah akibat kekurangan adunan greentea?
atau greentea itu sendiri tak cukup shedap??
(alasan nak beli matcha powder yg power :p)