memang pernah makan wafer orange cadbury
tapi sangat2 jarang.. dah 10tahun kot tak makan?
resepi ni simpel sangat2..
cuma guna serbuk koko.. & mix all in 1bowl!
ready in less than an hour :)
|this brownies has a cake-like texture|
- 3/4 cup white sugar <-- i should've reduce this lah!
- Juice and zest of 1 orange <-- since the orange is already sweet :(
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons oil <-- i use canola oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees (180C).
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, juice, and zest from one orange. Try to get out as much juice as you can squeezing it between your hands.
- Next, mix in the oil and the egg and whisk until combined.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder (i assume this as baking soda), and fold until it all just comes together.
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips and fold to incorporate.
|jemput makan :)|