i made a mini version..
using different recipe from previous attempt
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Place foil or paper muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- Split cookies in half. Put the side of the cookie that has more icing in the foil or paper muffin cups, icing sides up. Reserve the remaining cookie halves and set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Spoon mixture into the muffin cups about 3/4 of the way up.
- Crush the remaining cookie halves and sprinkle over tops. <-- i crushed the remaining cookies and fold into the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
Makes approximately 15 mini cheesecakes. <-- i got myself 16mini oreo cheesecake.
Tip from Diana's Desserts:
Serve these little goodies topped with drizzled chocolate and a dollop of thawed non-dairy whipped topping.